Feedback share/export function reporting

Regular Contributor

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place to put it, but I was testing the beta of the new share/export features of the reporting function.

I noticed, that you can only export 10 rows of a report.

If there are more rows/lines, they will be simply cut off.
I didn't find any function to change it.

So, the new reports look great as PDF or PPTX, but for us it's still useless, because we have a lot of data/rows to list in the export.

Any ideas to this?

Cheers,
Oliver

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpot Employee

Posting on customer's behalf:

"The BETA version of the report Share feature needs to be reviewed.

The original reporting is better, the multiple reports on one page function reduces the number of pages required for printing, and makes it easier to see side by side reports.

The BETA version only puts one report on each line, and 2 reports per page - requires more printing - not very eco friendly or user friendly!"

Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Oliver,

HubSpot PM here - thanks so much for your feedback on the new dashboard share experience. I'm glad you've been testing the new features! We're currently working on the ability to include more rows in the visual reports & making sure that any improvements work correctly for various formats such as PDF and .ppt files. 

Keep any eye out in your HubSpot for updates. Thanks!

- Anna

Senior Product Manager @ HubSpot, Reporting & Analytics
Regular Contributor

Hi Anna,

You are most welcome. I really like the update to the reporting feature and I would love to use it. With more rows it would spare me a lot of time every month!

Cheers,
Oliver

0 Upvotes