Dashboards & Reporting

MarshallAMS
Participant

FTA Report (first time appointments/discovery calls)

SOLVE

Hello,

I am trying to create a report to track FTA's (first-time appointments/discovery calls). Our website has a meeting calendar link for booking an application review and we sometimes book them from outbound efforts. Is there a way to report only on first-time/initial meetings out team had?

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MarshallAMS,

I'd recommend you have a look at meeting types then. This would allow you to mark meetings as first time appointment or discovery call.

This allows you to filter out these meetings in your reports. In custom reports (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Activities), you can set the Filters to only show activities of a certain Call and meeting type and then display the Count of Activities by Call and meeting type in the Visualization tab.

You can also find ready-made reports in the Report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library), for example "Call and meeting totals by type".

I'm highlighting these options because it is not possible at this stage to filter and report on the first activity of a contact in any other way (at least known to me).

Let me know if you get stuck at any stage, happy to help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MarshallAMS
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks again Karsten!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MarshallAMS,

I'd recommend you have a look at meeting types then. This would allow you to mark meetings as first time appointment or discovery call.

This allows you to filter out these meetings in your reports. In custom reports (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Activities), you can set the Filters to only show activities of a certain Call and meeting type and then display the Count of Activities by Call and meeting type in the Visualization tab.

You can also find ready-made reports in the Report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library), for example "Call and meeting totals by type".

I'm highlighting these options because it is not possible at this stage to filter and report on the first activity of a contact in any other way (at least known to me).

Let me know if you get stuck at any stage, happy to help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.