Exporting Dashboards

Regular Contributor

The dashboard exports are literally cutoff screenshots of the reports in my dashboard with a link to see the full report.  How is this helpful when trying to put together a report for management/executives that don't have HubSpot access?  I need to be able to export a full view of my dashboards for reports, presentations, etc. Currently, I export my deals in an Excel spreadsheet from the Deals tab and have to create these graphs and tables myself. It makes no sense that I can't just export my reports instead of recreating them.  I would screenshot my dashboard, but the tables only show four lines at a time. I really hope I'm missing something, because that PDF is atrocious. 

7 Replies 7
Occasional Contributor

We've found that Databox is a fantastic resource for customized reporting with HubSpot, as it automatically integrates and pulls in data while also creating beautiful dashboards that you can present to executives or clients. They're pretty affordable as well, and let you integrate with several data sources if needed. I'd recommend checking them out.

Regular Contributor

Agree! And you can't edit them when you export them - that's silly!

Occasional Contributor

Agreed! The screenshots are cut off and they're very blurry. It's a very useless capability right now. Any plans on getting this to be useable? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Management would like a weekly team activity report emailed.  However, the report that is emailed only shows 5 lines of activity and they are forced to download or open HubSpot to see the entire report.  I would like to be able to chose what format you want to have emailed in a full report such as .xlsx or .pdf.  As stated above, not everyone has access to HubSpot and a full report would be helpful.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with this! The PDF export should be as well thought out as the Dashboard itself. I would love to see better "screenshots" of each report card on the dashboard and for paid users, maybe some of their branding added? Adding the Hubspot logo in the bottom right corner is cool but can we have margins and maybe the portal's logo in the top left? 

If users pay for Hubspot and love the data, but have to move to an external source to show off the data to their stakeholders, what's the point of allowing them to export anything? 

Please, PLEASE add more design to the PDF exports so we can show off gorgeous reports of our success with Hubspot!

New Contributor

Agreed! This should have been done very early on... basics.

Occasional Contributor

I agree! I'm new to HubSpot and trying to pull together my first board level report, and I'm going to have to create everything in Excel because I can't extract the data I need.