Dashboards & Reporting

HealthcareUser
Participant

Export pipeline data to Excel for reporting

SOLVE

Hi Hubspot Community,

I'm interested in exporting the pipeline sales and quota data form HubSpot into Excel so that I can make my own reporting graphs and figures. Any idea how to do that?

Thanks a lot!

Sam

1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @HealthcareUser,

At this time, it is actually not possible to export the information in the Productivity and Pipeline sections of the dashboard. Though you can email the information on thid dashboard to thers, the data itself cannot yet be exported.

This is quite a popular request however, as evidenced by this post on our ideas forum. Our Product team is aware of the demand for this feature, and is working to explore the best way to implement it in the product. In the meantime, however, it would definitely be helpful for you to upvote/comment on the aforementioned idea, in order to pass on your use case to the team.

Thank you,

May

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12
jcouser
Participant

SOLVE

Couldn't agree more! It's useless to not be able to build a report and then export data to CSV format. That's basic CRM capabilities.  Hubspot fix this!! 

JD_WINDOW_MAN
Participant

SOLVE

This would be very useful for team meetings when we don't have our computer. Maybe you can even make some way to just export the table view. As of now I just select all the data in the table view and paste into excel which works pretty well but it a little more work then I want to do.

thing1

SOLVE

Agreed. The ability to visually share inside a presentation would be very useful. Maybe there are reports or dashboards that can be exported & can serve this function, but I have not yet discovered.

MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @HealthcareUser,

At this time, it is actually not possible to export the information in the Productivity and Pipeline sections of the dashboard. Though you can email the information on thid dashboard to thers, the data itself cannot yet be exported.

This is quite a popular request however, as evidenced by this post on our ideas forum. Our Product team is aware of the demand for this feature, and is working to explore the best way to implement it in the product. In the meantime, however, it would definitely be helpful for you to upvote/comment on the aforementioned idea, in order to pass on your use case to the team.

Thank you,

May

AndrewCus
Participant

SOLVE

Seems this post was done in 2017 and notes it is a highly requested feature. Any updates as it is now 2020?

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@AndrewCus 

We just introduced a HubSpot connector for Excel in the HubSpot App Marketplace. The connector is built to refresh data on a regularly schedule basis. You can learn more at https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/2756921/marketplace/apps/marketing/analytics-data/excel-integratio...

Yes, it's a paid app, but you can use the same integration to connect HubSpot with BI tools like Power BI and Tableau as well as visualization and dashboarding software like Klipfolio.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
renatomaia

SOLVE

Hello,

I would like to know if the function export to excel is come back? Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't works.

0 Upvotes
Nina1
Participant

SOLVE

Hey May,

is there any Update on this? I found a youtube tutorial, and I`m wondering why this really necessary feature is no more available??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWFhANlAvOQ

0 Upvotes
Tragic-Logan
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @MayPascaud thanks for the good answer.

The link to your post  "as evidenced by this post on our ideas forum" is taking me to the ideas homepage though, instead of a specific post. I would love to kudo's this specific post as i have a few clients that would enjoy this functionality. I spent some time searching for it but couldn't find it. Would you mind re-linking to this?

Thanks,

MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Tragic-Logan, thaks for your comment! So, the post that I linked to above actually lived on our old ideas forum, which was sunsetted a few months ago. The most popular ideas on that forum were transposed into the new forum here on the Community, but it looks as though the above post did not make it here. However, I did find a related idea posted by a fellow user, which requests the ability to export dashboard information into a .csv file: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Dashboard-reports-need-to-be-able-to-export-them-all/...

Upvoting/commenting on the above post should do the trick, since the ability to export dashboard information into a .csv would likely include pipeline data as well, should resources be put into developing this capability.

May

HealthcareUser
Participant

SOLVE

May,

Thanks for your response. Will be looking forward to when the team makes this available!

BernaPuga

SOLVE

I know its not the best way but I put my piplenie in the list format and use copy  paste to the whole info and paste it on excel and it worked.