Dashboards & Reporting

amesserman

Export country property dropdown list

I have an integration field mapping project and need to export the options for a dropdown select field for Country/Region. I could go one by one... but there are over 300 rows of data and I can't be the only person looking for this solution. There has to be an easy way to do this, no??

Here is what I've tried already:

• I selected the list from "edit property" and tried to copy/paste into excel using the keep source formatting (pasted as html boxes, can't manipulate text) and match destination formatting (label and internal value fields don't paste because they aren't recognized as text). Paste special allows me to paste as text, but I lose the columns and every part of the row pastes as a new line.2020-10-14_15-55-27.png
  • Tried to "export all properties" in the property settings page, but that only gave me the list of properties - not their dropdown/list options
    2020-10-14_15-56-56.png
6 Replies 6
JonnyKatz
Participant

I used this endpoint /crm/v3/properties/{objectType}/{propertyName} on https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/properties

JonnyKatz_0-1645367065021.png

Exported it to excel and used text to columns. This is a workaround for now...

0 Upvotes
SarahOps
Contributor

Hi - looking to export property options to Excel. Is this still the only option?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @EugenieB, Users with Export permissions can export a list of all properties across all of your account’s objects. The exported file will contain basic information including each property’s name, internal name, type, description, group, and if applicable, its options. To view property values instead, you can export an individual property’s history or view historical data for a property on a record.

More information here

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
SComeau
Top Contributor

For training purposes I NEED the ability to export all drop down options for each property. PLEASE let us have the ability to do that.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @amesserman

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Community! 

This is not something possible in HubSpot at this stage, but I invite you to upvote this Idea I found in our Ideas Forum. It is the main platform for communicating feature requests to our Product Team. 

I also want to share with you this API that could help you achieve this goal - please keep this mind that you would need the help of a developer for this. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Racecheck
Participant

This would be really useful—having the ability to easily export any dropdown list created in HubSpot.

0 Upvotes