Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Export Companies

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I have seen posts from the past but couldn't find an answer to this question:

Will we ever be able to export a "Companies" list as this is the closest way I can find to create a list of my own accounts within Hubspot that I would like to be able to export for further analysis. How can I do this?

I want to be able to export my company list to which I've added some columns that I find useful.

Let me know how I can do this, thanks.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @peterfilias ,

You can export companies from within HubSpot by following the steps outlined here

This does not require a third party service or external system. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Occasional Contributor

Why would I have to use a 3rd party service to do something that should absolutely be part of the product?!?!? This sounds crazy to me?

It's like someone saying that to sort with Microsoft Excel, I'd need to export it out to a sorting service.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @peterfilias ,

You can export companies from within HubSpot by following the steps outlined here

This does not require a third party service or external system. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Your instructions are for contacts not companies - there doesn't seem an option yo export companies - please advise

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @duvies,

While the screenshots show "contacts" headings, the steps are the same for all record types, including companies. You can export them by following the steps under contacts>companies. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes