Dashboards & Reporting

andredeoliveira
Participant

Export Activities logs

SOLVE

Hello

I want to share our struggle here.  Email is one example that we were trying to backup here and already facing limitations, but we need this to all activities types.

We need for Task, Calls, Meeting, Email, Note, at least this:

Who and What is Related (Contacts[e-mail], Deals, Companies and Tickets).
Subjects.
Contents.

We feel vulnerable here, we can not even maintain a local security backup,  on our point of view it is a critical fail.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Export Activities logs

SOLVE

Hi @andredeoliveira,

It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-box. There are workarounds using third-party integrations. I haven't tested this myself but other users have mentioned import2 data migration.

Another alternative would be custom solutions based on the HubSpot Engagements API.

Lastly, if you have a Professional subscription, you could create a custom activity report and export the report data. Let me know if you need further guidance with this part.

There is also a thread on this topic in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting this thread and leaving a comment with your use case.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

johnelmer
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Export Activities logs

SOLVE

@andredeoliveira  

One option is to export all of your CRM data using Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot

Ultimate Data Export is available free of charge in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  With the Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot you can export the following data tables and their associations:

• Contacts
    • Web Analytics
    • Companies
    • Deals
    • Deal History
    • Owners
    • Campaigns
    • Engagements
    • Emails
    • Products
    • Tickets
    • and more related subdata such as Pipelines and Associations.

This tool is not designed as a backup solution because it exports the entire dataset each run (rather than back up incremental changes.) But it will provide you with a working option. If you are interested in a robust backup and restore solution for HubSpot, please DM me for more information.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
johnelmer
Solution

Export Activities logs

SOLVE

@andredeoliveira  

One option is to export all of your CRM data using Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot

Ultimate Data Export is available free of charge in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  With the Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot you can export the following data tables and their associations:

• Contacts
    • Web Analytics
    • Companies
    • Deals
    • Deal History
    • Owners
    • Campaigns
    • Engagements
    • Emails
    • Products
    • Tickets
    • and more related subdata such as Pipelines and Associations.

This tool is not designed as a backup solution because it exports the entire dataset each run (rather than back up incremental changes.) But it will provide you with a working option. If you are interested in a robust backup and restore solution for HubSpot, please DM me for more information.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Export Activities logs

SOLVE

Hi @andredeoliveira,

It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-box. There are workarounds using third-party integrations. I haven't tested this myself but other users have mentioned import2 data migration.

Another alternative would be custom solutions based on the HubSpot Engagements API.

Lastly, if you have a Professional subscription, you could create a custom activity report and export the report data. Let me know if you need further guidance with this part.

There is also a thread on this topic in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting this thread and leaving a comment with your use case.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.