Dashboards & Reporting

amywill01
Contributor

Expansion of Frequency Filters on Dashboard

SOLVE
Right now we would like to drill down form submissions by the hour or half-hour on our dashboard visually, but it stops at daily. Has anyone figured out a way to do this? 
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @amywill01,

Generally HubSpot stores this information (it's included in most exports that include date property values). It can also be seen in the Submissions tab of the form (Menu > Marketing > Lead capture > Forms) itself:

karstenkoehler_0-1651639194384.png

Which report are you referring to exactly? If it's a custom report, could you explain how it's set up?

On a side note, the HubSpot product team is already working on providing better time unit options, see here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
amywill01
Contributor

SOLVE

It's on the dashboard. We are talking about the ability of the report to be displayed that way on the dashboard. HubSpot support told me it can't be done. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @amywill01,

Generally HubSpot stores this information (it's included in most exports that include date property values). It can also be seen in the Submissions tab of the form (Menu > Marketing > Lead capture > Forms) itself:

karstenkoehler_0-1651639194384.png

Which report are you referring to exactly? If it's a custom report, could you explain how it's set up?

On a side note, the HubSpot product team is already working on providing better time unit options, see here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.