Errors in Sales Dashboard - activity assigned to

Highlighted
New Contributor

The statistics on our Sales Dashboard are not correct in terms of activity being assigned to wrong people. 

Looking for example on the count of activities on the Leaderboard, I can see that emails of one person are being assigned to another person. When I look into the Contacts tab in Hubspot, I can see that the contacts have the correct person as owner and this person has logged and tracked the email correctly. Nevertheless these exact emails are being assigned to a wrong person in the Leaderboard.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks!

6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Competize,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Can you confirm that the issue occurs across multiple browsers, through an incognito window and after clearing your cache? 

If so, can you please share screenshots of what you are seeing on your end. 

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jenny, 

Yes, this is happening accross different browsers, in icgonito mode and after clearing cache. See example from the dashboard: 

Hubspot.JPG

According to the dashboard, Sergio sent 10 emails and I've sent 4. Meanwhile I, Klara, didn't send a single email yesterday, all of these should be assigned to Sergio. I can see in contacts, there are no emails as of yesterday (14/01) for me, Klara.

Last contact Klara.JPG

When I go to contacts, I can see that Sergio is owner of all the contacts that received the email and that he has tracked the emails with the Gmail extension correctly.

Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Competize,

Thank you for the information! 

A few questions: 

1. Can you please try removing the widget and adding it back in? 

2. Could the report be associating with the right actions on the wrong day (for example, if you sent 8 emails on Monday, but the report is associating them with Tuesday)? This could be easy to test by using a weekend day (if no emails were sent that day).

3. Can you pleaes collect email headers for some of the emails that are being wrongly associated with you? 

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I've noticed the same issue.

1) I've sent email from our team email: sales@solaf.be, with enabled tracking

2) Email has the following header:

User-Agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/10.1d.0.190908
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 14:50:40 +0200
Subject: 10 test
Sender: Kirill Horhulev <kirill@ecarstrade.com>
To: Kirill Horhulev <kirill@ecarstrade.com>
BCC: "5441XXX@bcc.hubspot.com" <5441XXX@bcc.hubspot.com>
Thread-Topic: 10 test

3) So sender and from correct, bcc was used.

4) The activity "created by" and "assigned to" to other teammate who was not mentioned at all.

Report_Builder___HubSpot.png

As you can see the email topic the same. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @KirillH,

Based on the configuration I am seeing, it looks like the other user referenced has connected the sales inbox through his account, which is why the activity is associating with him. In a case where multiple users have access to one inbox that is connected to HubSpot, the activity will sync to the user who originally connected the inbox.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jenny.

I am experiencing exactly the same issue as the first person in this thread did.
The ones that are not circled in red, I know I sent to (Alex), but they are logged on Paul.
Any idea how to solve?

AGG_0-1600854666461.png

0 Upvotes