Dashboards & Reporting

PSarkar0
メンバー

Error while uploading contact with the Contact Owner name

解決

Hi Team,

While uploading a single file with a new Contact list in Hubspot I am facing a problem in the column ‘Contact Owner'. Hubspot was showing an error and was unable to upload the file. Hence had to delete that column and after that Contacts were uploaded in HubSpot.

I have to go to each and every contact and manually put the Contact Owner's name. This is quite a time-consuming task.

Please help me in this regard. What needs to be done while uploading contacts with a  single Contact Owner name?

Regards,

Payel Sarkar

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @PSarkar0,

Happy to help here. Could you check which error message exactly you got? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/troubleshoot-import-errors

Generally, if you add the email address of the HubSpot user, there shouldn't be any issues.

If you run the import again (only two columns required: email address of the contact, email address of the contact owner), HubSpot will update the existing contacts – no need for manual updates.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @PSarkar0,

Happy to help here. Could you check which error message exactly you got? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/troubleshoot-import-errors

Generally, if you add the email address of the HubSpot user, there shouldn't be any issues.

If you run the import again (only two columns required: email address of the contact, email address of the contact owner), HubSpot will update the existing contacts – no need for manual updates.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.