Enlarge Report View

Highlighted
New Contributor

Newbie here. Please forgive me if these are truly beginner questions, but I'm having trouble finding the answers. Three related questions:

1) I created a Report in my Dashboard easily. When I click on that report, I would like for it to enlarge so that it takes up the entire screen, but I can't figure out how to do it. Currently the report opens in a half window on my screen, which means I'm constantly scrolling. 

2) How do I see more than 5 records from the report at a time? It seems to only show 5 and I can't seem to find a place to show more records. (Ideally 25 to 50 is my perfect view)

3) The report seems to refresh on occasion, which changes my view. I sort the report by state, but when it refreshes, I have to sort again. For example, I'll run the report, then CTRL click a Contact to open Contact in new window. If I do this a couple of times, the report will refresh and I have to sort again. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @rwparker,

Welcome to HubSpot and the Community! Can you please share where you are getting stuck with screenshots and what report you are looking at?

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I just asked this same question on Support and was told it was not currently possible. We are new Hubspot users and I am pretty amazed that reports work this way - I guess they are set up to fit neatly into a dashboard. I think it reflects a difference in approach where maybe marketers are looking for trends but data managers are trying to keep data clean and this requires a different style of report? To me it seems a pretty severe reporting limitation but maybe this module is new and upgrades will come soon - or maybe I am misunderstanding how it all works!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I'm bummed about the excrutiatingly limited reporting, too. Seemingly, there would be a series of buttons at the bottom of the fly-out that would show "Close", "Edit", "View All". Click the "View All" to see the entire report with options to export, email a link or export.Hubspotreportflyout_Proposed.png

0 Upvotes