Dashboards & Reporting

Tyler1537
Membro

Emails Not Logged in My Activity Feed, but does Everywhere Else.

resolver

My emails are not showing up in the "My Activity Feed" section, but they are being logged in the contact profile and the "Team Activity" section. I am using Office 365 Outlook App and the sales extension. The emails do show up in the "My activity Feed" section when sending an email through hubspot.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
roisinkirby
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hello @Tyler1537 are you viewing your activity feed on mobile?

You may notice that your activity feed shows more information when viewed on your desktop versus when viewed using the HubSpot mobile app on iOS or Android.   

On mobile, only CRM email activities are shown in your activity feed, such as email sends and opens. Other activities, such as lead revisits and document views, won't be shown.  

Here is an example of what your activity feed would look like on your Android device: 

And on your iOS device:  

And here's what your activity feed would look like on your desktop, which includes CRM email information in addition to other activities such as document views and lead revisits (if enabled😞 

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
roisinkirby
Solução

resolver

Hello @Tyler1537 are you viewing your activity feed on mobile?

You may notice that your activity feed shows more information when viewed on your desktop versus when viewed using the HubSpot mobile app on iOS or Android.   

On mobile, only CRM email activities are shown in your activity feed, such as email sends and opens. Other activities, such as lead revisits and document views, won't be shown.  

Here is an example of what your activity feed would look like on your Android device: 

And on your iOS device:  

And here's what your activity feed would look like on your desktop, which includes CRM email information in addition to other activities such as document views and lead revisits (if enabled😞 

0 Avaliação positiva
Tyler1537
Membro

resolver

We are using the Outlook extension now, and it works just fine. We have Office 365 for Business, so the Office 365 extension should have worked. We only use it on Desktop.

thanks,

0 Avaliação positiva