Dashboards & Reporting

DCowan
Participant

Emailing Dashboard reports cuts them off

SOLVE

I'm attempting to email the list of closed deals this quarter report using the dashboard email feature. It works but the pdf and powerpoint attachment only shows the top 8 deals and cuts off the rest. Is there a way to make sure it lists out all of the deals in my report?

1 Accepted solution
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @DCowan,

This may be something you're already aware of. However, I just learned about Excel dashboards in a graduate course! Take a look, they are incredibly easy and quick to make and similar to HubSpot's visualization! https://spreadsheeto.com/dashboard-excel/ 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DCowan ,

The best way to get the details of the report is to export the data this way you can have all the records in the XLXS or any other format without losing any list/data.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

In the table view of your deals, add a view 'Deal Stage-All clsoed won'

Once you save the view, click Dropdown Table Actions in the right corner, and select Export view.
Select File format as XLSX and click export.
Click the link to download the form.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

DCowan
Participant

SOLVE

This is the solution I've been using adn appreciate the advice, but because I'm exporting this for a board of directors presentation I had hoped to take advantage of the design elements built into HubSpot. Instead I have to export it and then give it to my design team to make look good. Would really help if I could take advantage of the charts and design already in HubSpot.

StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @DCowan,

This may be something you're already aware of. However, I just learned about Excel dashboards in a graduate course! Take a look, they are incredibly easy and quick to make and similar to HubSpot's visualization! https://spreadsheeto.com/dashboard-excel/ 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
StefaniUAT
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@DCowan,

My apologies, are you attempting to email the list of the closed deals this quarter internally? If so, those who receive an email version of the dashboard can click on the report which will open the dashboard in Hubspot, and then the individual can go to actions > view contacts. The dashboard visualization can also be edited to better meet business objectives. Reports > Dashboard > Specific Report > Edit Report > Visualization > choose best

You can also edit Dashboard filters if this is the issue. Reports > Dashboards > Specific Dashboard > Filter Dashboard (top-right). 

Honestly, I would suggest pulling, exporting, and forwarding a list with the same parameters as the Report. It would be incredibly quick and seems like it would be easier for everyone involved. (always better with data).

If i am misunderstanding or can provide more information please @ me!

Best,
Stefani Johnson