Dashboards & Reporting

wtmaroulis

Easy to way to get a sum/total from contacts

SOLVE

I have contacts with a follower count which are social media influencers to keep track of. Is there an easy way if I am running a search or some sort of report that can sum up the value from a custom field of multiple contact profiles? Ex. 3 contacts have a value of 10k in their fields, having a report or way to see that the sum is 30k.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @wtmaroulis,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

To sum up the total number of a certaincustom contact property in Hubspot for multiple contacts, it would require the Reporting Add-on.  With the add on you have the ability to create custom reports based on criteria that you set.  

If you aren't interested in paying for the reporting add-on, one workaround might be to create a view of all contacts who have the custom contact proeprty "Twitter Followers" known, then export the contacts to a CSV, and find the sum of the Twitter followers in Excel.  

I hope this helps!

Brett

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @wtmaroulis,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

To sum up the total number of a certaincustom contact property in Hubspot for multiple contacts, it would require the Reporting Add-on.  With the add on you have the ability to create custom reports based on criteria that you set.  

If you aren't interested in paying for the reporting add-on, one workaround might be to create a view of all contacts who have the custom contact proeprty "Twitter Followers" known, then export the contacts to a CSV, and find the sum of the Twitter followers in Excel.  

I hope this helps!

Brett

0 Upvotes