Dashboards & Reporting

KHughes2
Teilnehmer/-in

Download Every Email_ID with associated Deal Name

Hey looking for help with a problem,

Whenever we add a deal to a contact we send that contact an email (using the deal workflow). Our marketing team wants to know if those who get this email are more likley to move to the second stage in our (custom) deal flow. 

In order to answer this question I am looking to download a list every unique email sent + details about the email (was the email recieved, was the email opened, was the email clicked) + the deal_name associated with the email. 

We will be using deal properties to help populate different fields in the email. 

Reworded:

For each email sent I would like to know the contact the email was sent to, the deal_name associated with the email and the metrics associated with the email (delivered, opened, clicked ect.)

I am happy to hit the API if i need to, but honestly would prefer not to if I can do everything through the UI.

The deal name is really important to us because we populate it with a unique_id which maps to a value in the CRM we are using. Using the deal name we hope to map events in hubspot to information in our CRM.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
KHughes2
Teilnehmer/-in

Thanks everyone for looking into this. 

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

@KHughes2 I'm looking into this for you. It's a little deeper than I usually help with, so it may take a day to get back to you. Just wanted you to know that you're not lost in the wild. 😁

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @KHughes2 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Bryantworks @danmoyle @Josh do you have any thoughts for @KHughes2 on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes