Dashboards & Reporting

SJeremias
Contributor

Display Dashboard

SOLVE

Morning and TIA on any input...
we are wanting to display a report on a dedicated computer of activity leaders and i know we can manually refresh or wait the 40 min for an auto refresh.  question is, is there a better, more efficient way, to share this data with the users?  my idea is to have it displayed so the sales rep can gauge how they are doing amongst one another.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Display Dashboard

SOLVE

Hi @SJeremias,

A screen in the office can be a good way to remind everyone permanently. If you put up a dashboard in a browser, there are Firefox and Chrome extensions which can automatically refresh the tab in regular intervals. Just search for "refresh timer extension", "auto refresh extension" etc.

Alternatively, you could consider the following:

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Display Dashboard

SOLVE

Hi @SJeremias,

A screen in the office can be a good way to remind everyone permanently. If you put up a dashboard in a browser, there are Firefox and Chrome extensions which can automatically refresh the tab in regular intervals. Just search for "refresh timer extension", "auto refresh extension" etc.

Alternatively, you could consider the following:

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SJeremias
Contributor

Display Dashboard

SOLVE
thank you!!!
i know we can do a scheduled email but i am sure that will just sit in
their inboxes 😉

the slack idea is WONDERFUL!!!! thank you!!
0 Upvotes