Dashboards & Reporting

ulissesdias

Different timezones for recurring emailed dashboards

SOLVE

When setting up a recurring emailed dashboard, HubSpot uses the timezone from the user who is setting up the recurring emails. However, this does not work for a global company. For example, I set up a recurring email for our US team, but I am based in New Zealand. I have to go, check the time differences and then adjust on the time I enter when the report needs to be sent out. This would be MUCH easier if I could just select a different timezone on the report.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @ulissesdias,

Unfortunately what you've described so far is the only solution at this time, but it doesn't have to be!  You've described a great use case that should be added to the ideas forum.  I'd recommend heading over there and creating the topic so others can view, comment, and upvote to get it on HubSpots radar.

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @ulissesdias,

Unfortunately what you've described so far is the only solution at this time, but it doesn't have to be!  You've described a great use case that should be added to the ideas forum.  I'd recommend heading over there and creating the topic so others can view, comment, and upvote to get it on HubSpots radar.

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 Upvotes