Dashboards & Reporting

Augustus
Top Contributor

Different Dashboard Filters for all Reports

SOLVE

In a Dashboard, it appears that there are only 5 options to filter all of the custom reports embedded into the Dashboard - Date Range, Owners, Teams, Deal Pipeline, Ticket Pipeline.

This is very limiting.  Is there a way to add other filters based on Deal Properties?

1 Accepted solution
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Augustus,

Thank you for reaching out! 

It's currently not possible to use additional property filters on the reporting dashboard. That would be a handy feature though! 🙂 

I would highly encourage you to upvote this related idea from our Ideas Forum, and comment in the feed on why this feature would be useful for you. 

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
LAdam
Participant

SOLVE

Hey,

With Actiondesk you can send your Hubspot data live to a spreadsheet (it works just like Google Sheets) and build the reports you’d like —> they’ll refresh automatically

We support many different data sources (like marketing Ads, databases...) allowing you to create more complete reports!

I can help you directly, DM me 😊

Best,

kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Augustus,

Thank you for reaching out! 

It's currently not possible to use additional property filters on the reporting dashboard. That would be a handy feature though! 🙂 

I would highly encourage you to upvote this related idea from our Ideas Forum, and comment in the feed on why this feature would be useful for you. 

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Augustus
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks.