Dashboards & Reporting

nguyenhang
Participant

Detailed activity log report

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

I have a question. How to export detailed log activity (call, meeting, email) of each deal. Can someone give me some solutions, thanks for all your help!

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @nguyenhang,

If you're looking for a spreadsheet that has all engagements from all deals, I'm not aware of a way to do this at the moment. Your sales manager would still have to click into deals. If that person is interested in the bigger picture, this might be helpful: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/analyze-your-sales-team-productivity#analyze-your-sales-team-s...

Best,

Karsten

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
KiwiCyril

SOLVE

Hi

We have been evaluating HubSpot as we are currently a Connectwise Manage customer. Is there now a Deal specific report available where you can generate a PDF or similar with a summary of the deal as well as  detailed activity e.g. Notes, Tasks etc...?

ekt1
Participant

SOLVE

Not being able to export log activity is one of the biggest drawbacks of HubSpot. It's really frustrating and we never really get an answer on when this will be available. 

Really glad you're asking for this. Hopefully HubSpot will make this available soon!

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @ekt1 ,

If you are working with a Dev, you are able to set a API to collect all engagements ( More information here

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @nguyenhang,

Unfortunately, engagements in a deal cannot be exported, see here. Exports only include the values for deal properties.

What is the goal of exporting deal activity? Maybe we can find a workaround.

Best,

Karsten

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

nguyenhang
Participant

SOLVE

Dear Karsten,

Thanks for your help. I want to export the details or notes of the call, meeting. The goal of exporting is for sales manager keep track deal activity easily, instead of having to click on each deal to observe it.

Thanks,

Nguyenhang

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @nguyenhang,

If you're looking for a spreadsheet that has all engagements from all deals, I'm not aware of a way to do this at the moment. Your sales manager would still have to click into deals. If that person is interested in the bigger picture, this might be helpful: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/analyze-your-sales-team-productivity#analyze-your-sales-team-s...

Best,

Karsten

Karsten Köhler