Dashboards & Reporting

CJAsha
Contributor

Deals report which includes main point of contact, their job title and geographical location

SOLVE

Hi there,

It seems a pretty standard requirement for a CRM pipeline report, but I cannot work out how to create this - can anyone help I want a list of the pending deals, who the main contact is associated to the deal, their job title and their geographic location, i.e. US, UK, Australia et al - can't seem to find how to do it - any pointers greatly received.

1 Accepted solution
Bruno_Teixeira
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Deals report which includes main point of contact, their job title and geographical location

SOLVE

Hello @CJAsha , you can have this information by creating a custom cross-object report. So you can have both contact and deal information.

In this case, job title and geographic location (Country/Region) are on the contact object and the deal information belong to the deal object.

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Bruno_Teixeira
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @CJAsha , you can have this information by creating a custom cross-object report. So you can have both contact and deal information.

In this case, job title and geographic location (Country/Region) are on the contact object and the deal information belong to the deal object.

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us
CJAsha
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Bruno,

When I click on custom report it advised I need to contact sales, I'm guessing this means it wil cost to add those data points in. Which I am doubtful we will get green lit - thank you so much for taking the time to respond - back to an excel spreadsheet and manually creating the data information.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CJAsha 

Thank you for reaching out

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Bruno_Teixeira @Daniel_Bleich @Dan1  do you have any thoughts for @CJAsha  on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

CJAsha
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for this Tiphaine appreciate it.

0 Upvotes