Dashboards & Reporting

Nanaki
Contributor

Deals listed based on expected close date

SOLVE

Hi! 

Is it possible to sort the pipeline based on close dates? To get a funnel like list on the dashboard. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MikeLawson
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Ok makes sense.  What you will need to do first is build a custom report.

To do this go to the reports button and click custom report. From there select the 1 data set option and select deals.

You will now get in to building a report of deals. One the first screen, you will need to add deal property for close date

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 7.33.30 AM.png

Once you have added that in the center of the page you will see a tab to switch from data to Visualization. 

When you configure your chart you will want to display by close date and measure by amount (or whatever property you use)

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 7.35.05 AM.png

You will notice below the chart is a table with the months and amounts on the right. Click on the amount in a month to see the deals with a close date in that period.

Happy to explain further if this didn't help. Let me know!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Nanaki 

Could you please confirm which report tools you have access to and which subscription you have?  With this information the Community will be able to advise. 

I will tag some of our Contributors that might be able to provide some tips. 

Hey @Trumeter and @Aakar do you have any ideas or advise to can give to @Nanaki

Happy Friday

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Nanaki
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Sharon! 

Thank you for the quick reply! I am using Hubspot CRM (free) and the Sales deal management dashboard/table. 

0 Upvotes
MikeLawson
Contributor

SOLVE

@Nanaki 

Yes you can definitely do this. You may need to create a custom report to do exactly what you would like. To clarify is this what you are looking to build.

- Look at deals that are still open (Pipeline)

- Look at it broken out into different time periods (monthly, quarterly) based off close date

- See a list of the actual deals 

Is this what you are looking for?

Nanaki
Contributor

SOLVE

Yes, to only see deals for say August for example and the total value of these deals (independant of stage)

0 Upvotes
MikeLawson
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Ok makes sense.  What you will need to do first is build a custom report.

To do this go to the reports button and click custom report. From there select the 1 data set option and select deals.

You will now get in to building a report of deals. One the first screen, you will need to add deal property for close date

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 7.33.30 AM.png

Once you have added that in the center of the page you will see a tab to switch from data to Visualization. 

When you configure your chart you will want to display by close date and measure by amount (or whatever property you use)

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 7.35.05 AM.png

You will notice below the chart is a table with the months and amounts on the right. Click on the amount in a month to see the deals with a close date in that period.

Happy to explain further if this didn't help. Let me know!

Nanaki
Contributor

SOLVE

Fantastic! Many thanks, that is what I needed. Have a great day Mike! 

0 Upvotes