Dashboards & Reporting

Malkamus

Deals into right pipeline

SOLVE

We use woocommerce - trying to get all closed won and processed deals to go into the right Pipeline to set up our dashboards  - right now some of the deals get processed into the correct pipeline - some get duplicated and many get dumped into the general 'ecommerce' pipeline - I don't  understand why - best video or advice for setting up the pipelines to report deals accurately?  Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@Malkamus wrote:

We use woocommerce - trying to get all closed won and processed deals to go into the right Pipeline to set up our dashboards  - right now some of the deals get processed into the correct pipeline - some get duplicated and many get dumped into the general 'ecommerce' pipeline - I don't  understand why - best video or advice for setting up the pipelines to report deals accurately?  Thank you.

Hello @Malkamus 

Just want to know which Deal pipeline you are using primarily. Is it a Ecommerce Pipeline (ecommerce bridge), or Sale Pipeline or any custom created pipeline.

I have something to suggest as you are run your business on WooCommerce. You can try HubSpot WooCommerce Integration  and HubSpot Deal Per Order 
We are HubSpot Premier Integration Partner as well.

Else other than this I would like to discuss on your issues more.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

@Malkamus wrote:

Hello @Malkamus 

Just want to know which Deal pipeline you are using primarily. Is it a Ecommerce Pipeline (ecommerce bridge), or Sale Pipeline or any custom created pipeline.

I have something to suggest as you are run your business on WooCommerce. You can try HubSpot WooCommerce Integration  and HubSpot Deal Per Order 
We are HubSpot Premier Integration Partner as well.

Else other than this I would like to discuss on your issues more.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Malkamus

SOLVE

Yes, the deals are mainly flowing into the ecommerce pipeline.  I will try out your links - thanks

0 Upvotes