Dashboards & Reporting

MvanTrigt
Participant

'Deals created' goal tracking not aligned with reporting on created Deals

It seems as tracking or progress on our goals on 'Deals created' is not in line with the amount of Deals that are created by a user. 

We have set up quarterly goals per user on 'Deals created' in a specific pipeline. The progress indicator of these goals seem off compared to the number of Deals that are created by the users in these quarters. Typically I find that the number of Deals that a user created (as shown in a report) lies above the number of Deals created that are tracked in the goal progress. I'm trying to understand what filters are applied to the goal progress. 

0 Votes
2 Réponses
MiaSrebrnjak
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @MvanTrigt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

It seems that you're working with multiple pipelines - depending on the type of the goal that you've created (single- or a multi-pipeline goal), have you made sure that you've adjusted the filter in the reporting tool? If you've set up a single-pipeline goal, please make sure that you're only reporting on that pipeline. The same goes for custom reports - it's recommended to include a filter for a specific pipeline associated with the goal. Otherwise, all pipelines will be factored into the report.

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MvanTrigt
Participant

Hi Mia,

Thank you very much for you reply.

I am indeed looking at a single pipeline with the goal yet also with the report. So in my opinion the numbers should match.  I've also verified that the pipeline did not switch after the goal period ended, so the deals I find in the report have been created in the right timeframe and pipeline for the goal. 

Would you have any other suggestions on what might be the issue? Or would it be best to contact support with this?

Thank you!

Michiel

0 Votes