Dashboards & Reporting

DanielleROTL
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Deals Board View for all users

resolver

Hello All, really hoping you can help, already looked at all the 'solutions' within the community but not sure i have the right terminology to even start my search for answers!

I am trying to achieve getting the same Deals Table View for all users. I understand this is a place where people can bespoke the view to suit them but we want this the same for everyone in the team. 

So to elaborate - click on sales - deals - and you have the option of 'board' or 'table' view, i am working in the 'board' view and i want this to be the same for everyone i.e. the same columns as i have in the same order i have them. Can anyone help me out here? Also what is this view called, i thought it was a dashboard but that doesn't seem right now, perhaps it is just called Deals Table? 

Thanks in advance

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
JustinPerkinsC
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Good morning @DanielleROTL,

The board view itself under deals is going to always be the same for everyone as far as I am aware. However table view (where you have the columns of field information) you can create views that can be shared and set as default (this has to be done by each user).

The standard "all deals" sections are always personal. So each person can control there own look and feel.  Here is what you can do though if you want people to see the same thing

-Go to the table view in deals

-Create everything as you want it, columns, fields, etc. 

-Add at least 1 filter in the left navigation. This is important for the process.

-Once you have added a filter you will see a save button. Name this and make it available to everyone if you want any user to have access to this.

The next steps will be for each user:

-Click the All saved filtered link in the left navigation.

-Hover over the filtered view (however you named it).

-You will see an options section where you can Add to favorite, and make it a default. I would do both of these options.

Hope this helps!

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
JustinPerkinsC
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Good morning @DanielleROTL,

The board view itself under deals is going to always be the same for everyone as far as I am aware. However table view (where you have the columns of field information) you can create views that can be shared and set as default (this has to be done by each user).

The standard "all deals" sections are always personal. So each person can control there own look and feel.  Here is what you can do though if you want people to see the same thing

-Go to the table view in deals

-Create everything as you want it, columns, fields, etc. 

-Add at least 1 filter in the left navigation. This is important for the process.

-Once you have added a filter you will see a save button. Name this and make it available to everyone if you want any user to have access to this.

The next steps will be for each user:

-Click the All saved filtered link in the left navigation.

-Hover over the filtered view (however you named it).

-You will see an options section where you can Add to favorite, and make it a default. I would do both of these options.

Hope this helps!

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
DanielleROTL

resolver

thank you - that worked perfectly! i got pretty close when i was guessing my way through it but just needed it laid out. problem solved thank you!

0 Avaliação positiva