Dashboards & Reporting

jassie
Contributor

Deal report by groups of 'value'

Hi all,

Currently, I'm trying to build a report to get some more insights on the number (and value) of certain sizes of  won/lost deals. To start I'd like to create a couple of groups based on a min-max value. 

Eventually, I'd like to do this for specific clients etc but I can't find a proper way to set or create these groups in the reporting section. 

This is what I've in mind. 

jassie_1-1634132846569.png

4 Replies 4
Georgie13
Participant

This would be good. We have new business lines and don't know what the thresholds are for 'high revenues'

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Georgie13 hope you are doing well!

I will recommend you upvote for this idea, this way it will have more chances to be implemented in the future 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @jassie 

Off the top of my head I think to create the report you are looking for you will have to first create a custom deal property to store the value group (i.e. 0-30k, 30-100k, etc) and set this based on the deal amount (a workflow). You should then be able to put this property on the horizontal axis of a report and show deal amounts in won and lost for each. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
jassie
Contributor

Yeah I was also thinking about that - but it felt a bit cumbersome since it isn't easy to adjust the thresholds. Would love to play around a bit to find out a critical deal-size.

Maybe its the only way to go indeed. 

0 Upvotes