Dashboards & Reporting

BFengler

Deal pipeline and funnel report

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I encountered a problem when using the funnel report for deals. I only see deals in the first three phases, although I do have several deals in the other phases. Does anyone know how to correct this?

I already checked that the assigned person is correct as well as the time period.

Thanks for your help,

Bene 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @BFengler,

This is, unfortunately, a limitation of the free product. You would have to edit the report settings. In the configuration of the report, you can select which deal stages to show.

By default, funnel reports should show all stages. Have you made changes to the default deal stages? If yes, that would be the reason why they're not showing.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @BFengler,

This is, unfortunately, a limitation of the free product. You would have to edit the report settings. In the configuration of the report, you can select which deal stages to show.

By default, funnel reports should show all stages. Have you made changes to the default deal stages? If yes, that would be the reason why they're not showing.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

BFengler

SOLVE

Karsten, Thanks for your quick feedback.