Dashboards & Reporting

spotlight_sound
Participant

Deal closed totals vs goals showing extended date range

SOLVE

I have set a date range to see the value of deals closed each month however the report always shows extra months that are not in the date range. 

How do I stop this happening? What have I missed please?

Thanks

hubspot.fw.pnghubspot2.fw.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Correct, that's not possible in the free CRM, @spotlight_sound. This requires the new custom report builder and a Professional or Enterprise subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
spotlight_sound
Participant

SOLVE

Your report is showing all deals where the Entered Stage Date - Close Won falls into your custom date range. (Any deal outside of that range would not be included in the visualization.) - This is exactly what I want, but from what you are saying I can't get rid of the dates outside of the range without the custom scale/range for X?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Correct, that's not possible in the free CRM, @spotlight_sound. This requires the new custom report builder and a Professional or Enterprise subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @spotlight_sound,

In your report, you set a date range for the records to be shown in this report – but you didn't set a scale/range for x-axis. (This is unfortunately not possible in the free CRM.)

Your report is showing all deals where the Entered Stage Date - Close Won falls into your custom date range. (Any deal outside of that range would not be included in the visualization.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes