Dashboards & Reporting

SSlot
Membro

Deal cards view per quarter (based on close date)

resolver

How can we use the deal cards also in custom reports/dashboards? We like the deals dashboard view with deal cards as it allows for quick views on what deals divided per stage in the pipeline, but also want to make other divisions. As an example we would want to see the deal cards per quarter (based on close date) on the x-axis rather than on pipeline stage and ideally by market on the y-axis. We can create the information in a table and even in a pivot, but than it only aggregates on the deals, e.g. counts them or provides sum of deal size. But we just want to show the deal cards thenselves.
Thanks in advance!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @SSlot,

Deal cards are not supported in HubSpot support. You could request from the product team that they add a visualization type in custom reports that support record cards: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

The more upvotes a request get, the higher the likehood of it being reviewed.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
Malcolm_Chiu
Participante

resolver

I have done some extensive work for one of my customers around the Hubspot Deals, and I can recreate the Deal Card exactly for you in Excel by putting the quarter in x-axis and market ont the y-axis.  I can do a free sample report for you if you are interested and is able to share sample data.  Just message me directly.

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @SSlot,

Deal cards are not supported in HubSpot support. You could request from the product team that they add a visualization type in custom reports that support record cards: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

The more upvotes a request get, the higher the likehood of it being reviewed.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.