Dashboards & Reporting

tsimon

Deal Stage Funnel Does Not Reflect Actual Deal Stages

SOLVE

I am just getting my organization started on Hubspot.  We have created 26 deals.  12 are "Closed Won" and 1 is "Closed Lost".  However, the Deal Stage Funnel shows 1 "Closed Won" and 0 "Closed Lost".  

I have no filters on the report.  The only "Closed Won" showing on the report is a test deal I created today.  I recently changed deal stage settings but did not change "closed won" or "closed lost".

1 Accepted solution
lulupearse
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

The Deal Snapshot is a funnel report. This means that the report will only show you the contacts or deals who moved through the specific deal stages (New Lead, Contact Made, Relationship Building etc) in order within the specified time period. For example in your case if a contact became a New Lead then moved to the Contact Made stage but then skipped to the Won stage this contact would only show up in the report under New Lead and Contact Made.

In comparison to this a pipeline report would show you the number of contacts or deals that have entered any of the lifecycle or deal stages during the specified time period regardless of the order. This article will give you further information on the differences between the two.

In order to create a report that will show you the number of deals in a particular stage you will need to create a custom report.This kind of report can be created through the Reporting add on you can avail of with HubSpot.

View solution in original post

23 Replies 23
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ManagementPA, you can change the deal stage by following the instructions on this page: How can I change the deal stage from the deal record?

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @tsimon, thanks for your post. Could you please upload a screen shot of all of the deals in  your account, as well as the deal funnel and dashboad where you see a dscrepancy? Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
Samira

SOLVE

I have the same problem..

Here is from deal view,

showing awareness is 27, interest is 33, identify is 14,...

Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 4.20.52 pm.png

Here from the dashboard

Here is from deal view, showing awareness is 5, interest is 2, identify is 1 !!

Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 4.20.00 pm.png