Dashboards & Reporting

VGanseman
Membro

Deal Forecast by stage based on custom property

Hello everyone, 

I'm trying to build a deal revenue forecast, similar to the one shown below, but based on a custom property and not revenues. I deal in hectares and not amounts. 

My goal is thus to see my pipeline forecast on (Hectares * Stage probability) per stage. 

E.g. the same as below but instead of €, I'd like to use a custom property that contains hectares.

I've tried the Custom tool, but can't figure out how to get a weighted value based on a stage probability.

Any ideas?

Extra info: 

- Professional account
- Property is a number (Hectares)

Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-11-02 at 20.36.03.png

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
NicoleSengers
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Hi @VGanseman 

Looking at this request this isn't as simple as doing one calculation because of the various pipeline stages unless you can use operations hub to do this live calculation.

But if you remain on the current package you are on you will need to create a weighted forecast property for each stage in your pipeline as a "holding" property. So Stage A: Amount * weighting, Stage B: Amount * weighting. then you would create a workflow that will trigger when a person moves into each stage, to replace the custom amount field (main property for reporting) with the weighted "holding" property for that stage.

I hope that makes sense but there isn't a once off way to do this.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @VGanseman 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @NicoleSengers @danmoyle do you have any thoughts for @VGanseman on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva