Dashboards & Reporting

Cason80

Deal Conversion Report Not Responding

SOLVE

Hello,

Our deal conversion report is not responding to updates. When we adjust the sales pipeline deal stage, it has no effect on the report. Any tips?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Cason80,

Thank you for the screenshot! Are you moving the deals to the direct next deal stage? I noticed you're using a funnel report, which has different parameters for pulling data, including that it will only report on deals that go through all of the required funnel components, as opposed to any. 

If your deal is going through every deal stage (beginning with the first stage) and still isn't reporting when being put directly into the next deal stage, please let me know. 

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Cason80,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please provide additional information as to what you are changing, where these changes are being seen and where they aren't? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide the better the Community can assist! 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Cason80

SOLVE

Yes, I am still experiencing this issue. Please see the images below. When creating a deal, we have a pipeline that allows us to keep track of which stage the deal is in. However, when adjusting this deal stage, the report on the dashboard is not responding to the changes, giving us incorrect conversion and deal stage data. 

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 12.16.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-13 at 12.12.14 PM.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Cason80,

Thank you for the screenshot! Are you moving the deals to the direct next deal stage? I noticed you're using a funnel report, which has different parameters for pulling data, including that it will only report on deals that go through all of the required funnel components, as opposed to any. 

If your deal is going through every deal stage (beginning with the first stage) and still isn't reporting when being put directly into the next deal stage, please let me know. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Julia8888
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

We have exactly the same problem - our reports show wrong data.

Of course, we didn't know that we had to change our deals step by step on our pipeline for the report to be correct.

What can we do now ? We have over 3000 deals in hubspot and all our reports are wrong.

Thanks in advance,

Julia

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Julia8888,

The only report that works off of the method that I described above is the funnel report, so I would recommend trying out the pipeline report and that should give you the results you're expecting to see.

If you have a specific end goal you're looking to see in the report please let us know and the Community can assist further.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
sberry11
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Where's the pipeline report?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @sberry11,

The pipeline report is now the funnel pipeline (any stages) report.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes