Dashboards & Reporting

Sheldonxz

Deal Conversion Rate by Deal Owner

Is there a way to generate a report between deals created to deals won, and display this stats by deal owner in a list?

I can achieve this by create a deal conversion rate report and filter by owner one by one, but I want to create this in a deal leaderboard style.

2 Replies 2
erikaleana
Participant

@PamCotton Right now the only way for you to show conversion rates by deal owner is to manually create conversion rate reports by deal stage per deal owner.

The goal is to show each deal owner's conversion rate in a graph or table, so you'd see which sales reps (deal owners) have the most conversion.

I don't believe HubSpot has a way to do this currently, but would very much like to be proven wrong!

*Fingers crossed*

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Sheldonxz,

When you mention that "I can achieve this by create a deal conversion rate report and filter by owner one by one, but I want to create this in a deal leaderboard style."

Could you please send us a screenshot of what you are referring to you would like to see your report?

Since lists are based in contact/companies, you are able to pull some deal properties but it will display only the contacts associated with the deals in the list.

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !