Dashboards & Reporting

MollyB

Dashboards not showing emails sent, opened click or open rate

SOLVE

Hi there!

I just recently signed up with HubSpot and sent my first sales emails through the CRM today. I wanted to see the open rate for my emails, but my dashboards are blank. I'm using the "email totals by sent, opened, clicks and click rate" dashboard. 

Any suggestions why everything says zero? I sent 20 emails today, I saw in the activity that almost half opened them, so I know the dashboards are inaccurate. 

Thank you! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MollyB,

It sounds like you're looking at a marketing email report. This report is pulling performance data from emails created with the classic or drag and drop email editor in the marketing section of the tool, see here.

For reporting on sales emails, this knowledge base article is a good starting point. It explains how to analyze your templates and sequences. (This kind of analysis requires a Sales Hub Starter subscription or higher.)

Additionally, you can check the report library (this should be available to all products and plans) and filter by "Sales rep" and "Sales team" in the side bar. This will show you reports like "Email tracked to my inbox" or "Sequence sender score".

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
KClark1
Participant

SOLVE

Hi

Is there a way to generate a report for total emails sent by user to include open rates etc that are not marketing emails? This option is available for sequences & templates but does not seem to be available for all emails sent by a user via Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MollyB,

It sounds like you're looking at a marketing email report. This report is pulling performance data from emails created with the classic or drag and drop email editor in the marketing section of the tool, see here.

For reporting on sales emails, this knowledge base article is a good starting point. It explains how to analyze your templates and sequences. (This kind of analysis requires a Sales Hub Starter subscription or higher.)

Additionally, you can check the report library (this should be available to all products and plans) and filter by "Sales rep" and "Sales team" in the side bar. This will show you reports like "Email tracked to my inbox" or "Sequence sender score".

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.