Dashboards & Reporting

peterluba
Participant

Dashboard of amount per person (with deal splits)

SOLVE

Hi, Hubspot-newbie here.

I'm trying to create a report that will see the monthly amount closed per-person. This would be trivial, but we have some deals that have deal splits set up. How can I make this report?

Thank you!

1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@peterluba one way you can make deal splits work is to create custom properties you can use in your report:

1 - custom split percentage rep A

2 - custom split percentage rep B

3 - calculated property using rep A split percentage x deal amount

4 - calculated property using rep B split percentage x deal amount

Now assuming you have the deal owner as Rep A, you should already have a property indicating who rep B is. Rep A and Rep B will vary by deal, but you can tie these numbers back to the owner in the report. You might have to create filters by rep and I'm not 100% sure if you'll achieve it in a single report or if you'd have to break out by rep and create individual stat type of report.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@peterluba one way you can make deal splits work is to create custom properties you can use in your report:

1 - custom split percentage rep A

2 - custom split percentage rep B

3 - calculated property using rep A split percentage x deal amount

4 - calculated property using rep B split percentage x deal amount

Now assuming you have the deal owner as Rep A, you should already have a property indicating who rep B is. Rep A and Rep B will vary by deal, but you can tie these numbers back to the owner in the report. You might have to create filters by rep and I'm not 100% sure if you'll achieve it in a single report or if you'd have to break out by rep and create individual stat type of report.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

BukunmiOdetayo
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @peterluba 

Welcome to the community! Great to have you here. 

Yes, you can add this report to your dashboard. However, I presume these deals already have specific deal owners from ISRs or SDRs that will allow you to know how much each of them has closed. So, let's proceed:

From your dashboard, hover to Add reports, create reports

BukunmiOdetayo_0-1659823119229.png

From there, set your data source as "deals", and select your preferred visualisation. Then, build from scratch on "single objects."

BukunmiOdetayo_1-1659823267145.png

Choose your object as deals, and select the properties you'd like displayed. Here, I am presuming deal owner, closed amount, and deal stage should be included. 

Toggle between data and visualisation to ensure all the properties you need have been included. Then, click "Next", give your report a name, choose whether or not to add to your existing dashboards, and there you have it.

Let me know if this helps. 

Warmest regards,

Bukunmi

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

pecrose
Participant

SOLVE

I don't beleive this answered peters questions. I also would like to show amounts split by deal splits (the deal owner and the person who the deal is split with) just like I could if I created two seperate deals with two separte deal owners

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

SOLVE

@pecrose did you already try the accepted solution? can you share more about why the custom properties/calculations won't work for your use case?

0 Upvotes
peterluba
Participant

SOLVE

This will only show it based on the Owners. But I want to have it shown based on the owners (but if there are deal splits, do it by deal split).....