Dashboards & Reporting

CKoshkin

Dashboard not Populating for Individual User

SOLVE

I have a specific set of Sales Dashboards that are set to be viewable and editable by everyone. However one specific user cannot see any data in this dashboard. The only time data shows up is if I make this person a Super Admin. I think it is a permission issue I am not seeing (yes Dashboard access is turned on for this person under every role), but literally every other user can see this dashboard but one.  Any help is appreciated. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CKoshkin,

This sounds like the user doesn't have access to the records displayed in the report. Can you check whether this user has permission to access the corresponding contacts, companies or deals? By giving the user super admin permissions, you're also granting them access to all records of all object types, so the behavior would make sense.

This is how you would edit the user permissions.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CKoshkin,

This sounds like the user doesn't have access to the records displayed in the report. Can you check whether this user has permission to access the corresponding contacts, companies or deals? By giving the user super admin permissions, you're also granting them access to all records of all object types, so the behavior would make sense.

This is how you would edit the user permissions.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.