Dashboards & Reporting

FNewald

Dashboard for deals

SOLVE

Is there a possibility to create a dashboard where I can see if and which deals are copied to another deal pipeline? So that I can see which deals moved to another deal pipeline?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Dashboard for deals

SOLVE

Hi @FNewald,

This is possible but laborious, requiring a Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription. (There aren't any default reports for this unfortunately.)

As a first step, you would have to create custom deal property that labels a deal as coming from pipeline 1, having moved to pipeline 2.

In a deal-based workflow, you could then enroll deals where Pipeline has ever been any of pipeline 1 and is now pipeline 2. As a next workflow step, you would set the aforementioned custom property to "Yes".

Once the deal is labeled with "Yes" as a value in your custom property, you could filter any custom deal report by this "Yes" value.

Within the free CRM or Sales Hub Starter, this is not possible, I believe, and you would have to check the Pipeline property history of deals manually to find this information.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Dashboard for deals

SOLVE

Hi @FNewald,

This is possible but laborious, requiring a Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription. (There aren't any default reports for this unfortunately.)

As a first step, you would have to create custom deal property that labels a deal as coming from pipeline 1, having moved to pipeline 2.

In a deal-based workflow, you could then enroll deals where Pipeline has ever been any of pipeline 1 and is now pipeline 2. As a next workflow step, you would set the aforementioned custom property to "Yes".

Once the deal is labeled with "Yes" as a value in your custom property, you could filter any custom deal report by this "Yes" value.

Within the free CRM or Sales Hub Starter, this is not possible, I believe, and you would have to check the Pipeline property history of deals manually to find this information.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

FNewald

Dashboard for deals

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

This already helps me a lot, but can you maybe ellaborate on the first step and how i would finally set up the dashboard to see exactly where the different deals moved?

0 Upvotes
FNewald

Dashboard for deals

SOLVE

And do I have to do these steps for every different pipeline?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Dashboard for deals

SOLVE

Hi @FNewald,

You wouldn't be able to create this for a whole pipeline unfortunately, you would only be able to create a report for one specific combination of an "original" stage and a "destination" stage. Only one combination can be displayed per report. (That's due to how HubSpot reports work.)

For this report, you'd probably look at the Count of Deals, display that count by the date when they moved into the "destination" stag eand filter the whole report by the custom property mentioned above. The report itself would be created under Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Deals.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler