Dashboards & Reporting

FNewald

Dashboard contacts, deals, lost won

SOLVE

I would like to create a dashboard and reports to see how many deals were created from my contacts. Afterwards I woud like to see how many were sent to the stages "closed won" and "closed lost". The problem is, that there are many different pipelines and each pipeline has it's own "closed Lost/won" stage. 

Any ideas how to set this up in the best way?

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FNewald,

You can work with a standard report from the report library here. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library and search for "Deal stage funnel with deal totals and conversion rates". You should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1629115682777.png

Click on the Customize button. Once you're in the report editor, you can configure the report and select a pipeline on the right. You'd have to create distinct reports for each pipeline.

Similarly, you could create this report for contacts and see how many contacts made it to the "Opportunity" Lifecycle stage (this stage is set automatically when a deal is created). The report in the report library is called "Contact lifecycle stage funnel with contact totals and conversion rates".

It's not possible to create reports that include both the contact lifecycle stages and the deal stages. You can either look at contacts or deals, not both.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FNewald,

If you're simply interested in the number of won deals in this very moment, that's possible. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Deals.

Under Filters, set Create date to all time and add an additional filter for Deal stage. Here you should be able to select all the "Closed won" stages across pipelines. Once you click Hide Filters, you can add the Pipeline. Then click into the Visualization tab, select a pie chart type and drag and drop Count of Deals and Pipeline into the Displaying area. It should look something like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1629120113347.png

Let me know if you get stuck at any stage.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
FNewald

SOLVE

Would it not be possible to create a workflow where every "closed won" deal from every pipeline gets a  certain property set to yes and then filter so that all "closed won" will appear in one report? Same with "closed won"?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FNewald,

Not with funnel reports, no. You could create reports that will show how many deals you have currently in a stage. Theoretically, there'd be the option of creating multiple reports that show how many deals were ever in a certain stage and placing them next to each other for easy comparison. But you wouldn't see the percentages of deals that made it to the next stage.

If you want to see the conversion rates between the phases/stages, the only option is the funnel report.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
FNewald

SOLVE

So there is no way to see how many deals are currently in different stages of different pipelines?

What I mean is the stage "closed won" is in multiple pipelines and I want to see how many there are combinded.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FNewald,

If you're simply interested in the number of won deals in this very moment, that's possible. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Deals.

Under Filters, set Create date to all time and add an additional filter for Deal stage. Here you should be able to select all the "Closed won" stages across pipelines. Once you click Hide Filters, you can add the Pipeline. Then click into the Visualization tab, select a pie chart type and drag and drop Count of Deals and Pipeline into the Displaying area. It should look something like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1629120113347.png

Let me know if you get stuck at any stage.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FNewald,

You can work with a standard report from the report library here. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library and search for "Deal stage funnel with deal totals and conversion rates". You should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1629115682777.png

Click on the Customize button. Once you're in the report editor, you can configure the report and select a pipeline on the right. You'd have to create distinct reports for each pipeline.

Similarly, you could create this report for contacts and see how many contacts made it to the "Opportunity" Lifecycle stage (this stage is set automatically when a deal is created). The report in the report library is called "Contact lifecycle stage funnel with contact totals and conversion rates".

It's not possible to create reports that include both the contact lifecycle stages and the deal stages. You can either look at contacts or deals, not both.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes