Dashboards & Reporting

Long_Nguyen
Contributor

Dashboard columns do not display good

SOLVE

Hello,

When I choose to receive the dashboard via email, I face the trouble with the display of the dashboard.

In detail, please have a look at the image below, you will find that the column header does not fully show the value of the text.

This also happens to the value of the number if the length of the number is quite big (> 9 digits)

Can someone help to fix this?

Thanks a lot.

Long_Nguyen_0-1625553681457.png

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Long_Nguyen,

This is unfortunately due to the amount of content on the screen. You have to reduce the number of properties / columns displayed, that would currently be the only workaround.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Agree with @karstenkoehler here @Long_Nguyen . It is because of the number of columns in your report. 
Try reducing them.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Agree with @karstenkoehler here @Long_Nguyen . It is because of the number of columns in your report. 
Try reducing them.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Long_Nguyen , 

this migt be happeing because of the no of the columns your report consists. When you email your dashboard, HubSpot gives the disclaimer at the end of the mail that reports might not print in full. And I don't think that tehre is any work around this except of removin some columns from the report.

webdew_0-1625558599388.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

Long_Nguyen
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for your quick feedback @webdew .

However, the problem I face also happens in the Web interface before exporting to email.

Can I do anything with this?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Long_Nguyen,

This is unfortunately due to the amount of content on the screen. You have to reduce the number of properties / columns displayed, that would currently be the only workaround.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Long_Nguyen,

With "this stage" I meant "at this point in time" / "currently". Right now that level of customization is not available and you would have to work around that by displaying less information in your report.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Long_Nguyen,

At this stage, I think, there aren't any customization options to solve this. You would have to remove columns for the content to fit better and to achieve better readability. (I know, if you need to see all the information, that's not really an option.)

I'd recommend you submit a request to the developers in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. They evaluate submissions based on popularity. If you share the link here, I'll also upvote.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Long_Nguyen
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for your feedback @karstenkoehler.

When you mention "this stage", I'm not sure you point to the stage exporting or the stage creating the dashboard.

But actually, at the stage creating the dashboard, it even does not fully show the value.

Edited: I think we can wait until the holiday (July 5 - July 9) is over then the expert from Hubspot will tell.

0 Upvotes