Dashboard cannot use date filter when using cross-reporting across contacts and companies

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I created a report that used cross reporting across contacts and companies, and within the report I can add a date filter. 

However, when I add it to my sales dashboard, the date filter for the whole dashboard doesn't seem to affect that particular report.

So, for now, I need to manually change the date range each time. How can we get the cross-object report to change data automatically on the dashboards?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @charingkam,

Are you looking to be able to edit the dates for one report on the dashboard? If so, currently the best way to accomplish that would be by adding the report to its own dashboard, as the defaults on the dashboard will set what shows in the report. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the reply, but it didn't work. I added it to a new dashboard and the defaults still didn't change the data. From what I'm learnt from asking HubSpot support, it seems that this is due to the new cross-object reporting; it doesn't allow me to change the date range on the dashboard and then get new data. Can you please confirm.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

HI @charingkam

HubSpot Support was correct in that this is the limitation is due to cross object reporting. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes