Dashboards & Reporting

DB1

Dashboard Sales Activity not loading

SOLVE

Hi, we are having a company-wide issue as the dashboard sales activity is blank.   There is a message where the activity should be recorded - 'We're having trouble loading your data right now'. 

Is this a Hubspot issue for all users? If not, how can we get this recitfied?

Thanks

Serena

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @DB1,

I was able to locate your HubSpot CRM portal and all of the items on your Sales Dashboard are loading without error on my end. Are you still experiencing issues here? There was a reported CRM outage at the time you submitted the ticket, but it was localized only to our Call Queue feature and not the Sales Dashboard. 

If so, is the error occurring in multiple browsers and have you attempted to clear cache and cookies? If the problem is occurring company-wide then there could possibly be a problem with your local wifi network connecting to HubSpot.

You can always check status.hubspot.com to monitor any service disruptions on the HubSpot platform.

Rami 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @DB1,

I was able to locate your HubSpot CRM portal and all of the items on your Sales Dashboard are loading without error on my end. Are you still experiencing issues here? There was a reported CRM outage at the time you submitted the ticket, but it was localized only to our Call Queue feature and not the Sales Dashboard. 

If so, is the error occurring in multiple browsers and have you attempted to clear cache and cookies? If the problem is occurring company-wide then there could possibly be a problem with your local wifi network connecting to HubSpot.

You can always check status.hubspot.com to monitor any service disruptions on the HubSpot platform.

Rami 

0 Upvotes
DB1

SOLVE

Hi Rami, we're not experiencing those issues today, thanks for your email,

Rgds

Serena