Dashboards & Reporting

DMaggs
Membre

Dashboard/Report

Résolue

Is there a way to filter the sales stages to show those that are untouched for a specified number of days?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Dashboard/Report

Résolue

Hi @DMaggs,

Are you referring to deals in your pipeline? I would understand sales stages as the pipeline which in itself cannot be touched/untouched.

When you navigate to Sales > Deals, you can switch to a board view at the top left:

karstenkoehler_4-1627275970656.png

Once you do that, HubSpot should automatically display whether deals have been inactive for a while or not:

karstenkoehler_1-1627275874617.png

By clicking Board actions > Edit cards on the upper right, you can also specify when a card should show as inactive/gray for a color-coded view:

karstenkoehler_2-1627275923169.png

karstenkoehler_3-1627275932805.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Dashboard/Report

Résolue

Hi @DMaggs,

Are you referring to deals in your pipeline? I would understand sales stages as the pipeline which in itself cannot be touched/untouched.

When you navigate to Sales > Deals, you can switch to a board view at the top left:

karstenkoehler_4-1627275970656.png

Once you do that, HubSpot should automatically display whether deals have been inactive for a while or not:

karstenkoehler_1-1627275874617.png

By clicking Board actions > Edit cards on the upper right, you can also specify when a card should show as inactive/gray for a color-coded view:

karstenkoehler_2-1627275923169.png

karstenkoehler_3-1627275932805.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.