Dashboards & Reporting

lnorden
Participant

Dashboard Recurring emails not sending

Hello,

For the last few weeks, our weekly dashboard emails have suddenly stopped coming through.

I have several KPI Dashboards set up for my team members and they all send a recurring report to each of them every week on Monday mornings. The last few weeks, these reports have not been delivered properly.

First it was just one team member who didn't receive their email weekly, (we checked Spam, we checked quarantine folders, it just did not come through) then more people missing the next week, now today only about half of our recurring dashboard emails went out as scheduled this morning and I'm having to go back and manually send every single one, this is a nightmare and not sustainable every week.

We have not changed any email/notification settings or anyting like that, they have just stopped coming through to everyone on the distribution list. 

Any help would be appreciated, these reports are vital for our processes.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @lnorden,

This is definitely unusual. Can you go through the troubleshooting steps here? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

lnorden
Participant

Hello,

I just reviewed those steps and although most of them I've completed on my own already, I did double check everything and none of those seem to be an issue. Interestingly enough, one of the lost emails just showed up in my Inbox, but only one. They seem to be getting lost somewhere along the way.  

Is there some kind of internal process within HubSpot that could be delaying or stopping these reports that I'm not aware of? For example, sometimes workflow in-app notifications don't send because of too much text in the body, could this be a similar situation? 

0 Upvotes