Dashboard Not Refreshing

mark2811
Participant

Hi

Our company has recently signed up to HubSpot, and I have created our dashboard. However, the figures seem to remain the same day-to-day? I can't seem to refresh the dashboard. Am I missing a trick?

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @mark2811,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, do you mind sharing screenshots of what you are seeing that is not updating that you would expect to? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
mark2811
Participant

Hi @jennysowyrda 

Thanks for your response - here is a screenshot of one of the reports. I've been adding more deals today but the Count of Deals in the report remains the same. Is there a way of choosing how often the reports refresh, or at least find out when it refreshes?Capture.JPG

Many thanks

Mark

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @mark2811,

Thank you! Do you mind sharing screenshots of the deals you are adding (or your deal dashboard) showing that the totals don't match? 

The dashboard reports should update very frequently, as information is added to your portal. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
DC13
Participant

Hi, I'm having the same issue with a service dashboard. The numbers are supposed to show activity from the last week but have not changed since earlier this week even though new conversations are being started and closed everyday by the assignees on the filter. Is it likely this is an issue with the filter that sets the "last week" as a date range instead of today minus 7 days?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @DC13,

If you can share screenshots of what you are seeing, and confirm the issue occurs for multiple users, that would be great!

Additionally, does the issue persist when you remove the filter? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
CMahon

Hi - If you could post the resolution from HubSpot here it would be more helpful for the community. I am having the same issue and it seems otehrs have in the past but no solutions are posted. 

0 Upvotes