Dashboard Not Refreshing

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi

Our company has recently signed up to HubSpot, and I have created our dashboard. However, the figures seem to remain the same day-to-day? I can't seem to refresh the dashboard. Am I missing a trick?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @mark2811,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, do you mind sharing screenshots of what you are seeing that is not updating that you would expect to? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda 

Thanks for your response - here is a screenshot of one of the reports. I've been adding more deals today but the Count of Deals in the report remains the same. Is there a way of choosing how often the reports refresh, or at least find out when it refreshes?Capture.JPG

Many thanks

Mark

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @mark2811,

Thank you! Do you mind sharing screenshots of the deals you are adding (or your deal dashboard) showing that the totals don't match? 

The dashboard reports should update very frequently, as information is added to your portal. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes