Dashboards & Reporting

NReid
Miembro

Dashboard Filtering Beta

It seems that the links to dashboard that are filtered using the new beta method are not static. You can literally watch the link change multiple times as you are viewing the dashboard. As a result we are unable to save specifc dashboard views. 

2 Respuestas 2
KBakken
Participante

Dashboard Filtering Beta

Yep, we also need the ability to have static links to save specific views. 

We use these for two reasons:

1. So users can bookmark a team dashboard with their "Owner" filter applied (so we didn't need multiple dashboards for individual people). 

2. To create links to specific views on a dashboard because the filters are too cumbersome to use for complex teams.

-- If I'm the manager of 3 locations with multiple teams per location, I have to manually select/deselect teams to be able to see the data in my dashboard. 

-- And when I'm try to filter for specific teams, it shows me every team in Hubspot in the dropdown, not just the teams I manage. 

-- We also need the ability to filter by team AND for specific time frames, and switch back and forth between them easily. 

-- It's easier for the user to stay within one dashboard rather than switching back and forth between dashboards. My fix was to create links to the specific views, which don't work anymore:

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 3.20.50 PM.png

Additional note about the old filters:

Removing the old "Owner" filter now means I need to add multiple owner properties to see all the activity for a user... have to filter Contact owner AND deal owner AND activity owner, etc. I understand wanting to be more granular, but I wish the general "Owner" filter was also available. 

0 Me gusta
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Dashboard Filtering Beta

Hello @NReid, thank you for posting in our Community!

I wanted to check if you have a specific example, such as a screenshot of this behavior.  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screen share if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta