Dashboards & Reporting

cespelien
Participant

Dashboard - Contacts Worked

SOLVE

A quick question - we use the Sales Performance portion of the dashboard to measure activity for the sales team. The Contacts Work metric is a key one for us - but it only seems to measure the different contact worked - not the number of times a sales person has worked any individual contact.  As an example, we have two key customers we are pursuing - and it does not register any of the new interactions (phone, email or meeting) past the first time we worked that contact.  That does not make a bunch of sense if you are trying to see the activity of your sales team and it takes multiple interactions to close a deal.  Thoughts or suggestions?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @cespelien

You are correct. The "contacts worked" will not duplicate contacts depending on how many interactions a sales rep has with them. I would recommend looking at the 'engagement' widgets to fill in the gap, as this will allow you to see how many sales interactions your sales reps are having. While it cannot be broken down my contact without being customized, the engagements criteria will break down the number of activities, as opposed to the number of contacts. 

I hope that helps get you started. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @cespelien

You are correct. The "contacts worked" will not duplicate contacts depending on how many interactions a sales rep has with them. I would recommend looking at the 'engagement' widgets to fill in the gap, as this will allow you to see how many sales interactions your sales reps are having. While it cannot be broken down my contact without being customized, the engagements criteria will break down the number of activities, as opposed to the number of contacts. 

I hope that helps get you started. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

atramer
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi, 

I am also interested in the contacts worked information.  And I am glad that it doen't not duplicate based on mutilple contacts to the same lead. 

But I would like to try and place on the dashboard is just contact owner and contacts worked during a certain time frame.  But I can't find that info in a report that is editable. (Sales performance is not available to be edited which is a huge bummer) 

Also, the comparison time frame be available for editing as well? 

Thank you

Andrew

cespelien
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Jenny - that is sort of what I figured.  I might suggest either creating that capability or altering the training information as the information in the Academy leads folks to believe that "Contacts Worked" will sumarize all of the email, meeting or phone call activity.

cespelien

0 Upvotes