Dashboards & Reporting

JDesmond

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

After logging into hubspot and tring to get to the sales dashboard the pages cycle through attempting to load https://app.hubspot.com/reports-dashboard/3324849/sales and https://app.hubspot.com/login/?loginRedirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.hubspot.com%2Freports-dashboard%2F....

It continues to cycle through and I cannot get to my dashboard.  Any thoughts on how to resolve?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JDesmond
Solution

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

I resolved the issue.  I had to accept thrid part cookies.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
11 Replies 11
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

Hi @JDesmond,

I've seen this happen a couple of times. Sometimes it will come back if I completely close my browser and then load again. It may also help to cleare your cache & cookies.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
JDesmond

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

Tried all those steps and it did not work.  I can get to my deals tab, but cannot get to the dashboard.

0 Upvotes
Josh

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

Not certain then. I've checked a few of the dashboards I have access to and they have all loaded fine. You may want to submit a ticket.

Best of luck!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

@JDesmond

Can you send along screenshots of what you are seeing in your browser, as well as what browser(s) you are experiencing this in? I would recommend trying to load the content in an incognito browsing window, as well as in multiple browsers to see if the issue persists across multiple platforms.

Additionally, are other users experiencing this issue? 

If the issue is persisting and you can send along the information I requested, I am happy to provide next steps. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Ckbirch

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

Did you find a solution to this?  I am having the same issue in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.  Have cleared cache and cookies, tried in incognito mode as well.  There was a message about enabling third party cookies but wasn't sure where the setting for this was.  I am a Macbook user.  Really need to try and get this working before i am confident to upgrade to a paid version of Hubspot.  Thank you 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

Hi @Ckbirch,

You can enable third party cookies by following the steps outlined here.

Please let us know if you are still stuck after following these steps.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Ckbirch

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

Thanks Jenny tried all that to no avail.  Interestingly my dashboard worked for about 5 minutes on login this am then stopped so at a loss 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

Hi @Ckbirch,

If you can please share screenshots or video of where you are getting stuck and what you are seeing, that would be great! 

Additionally, are there other users in your account who are experiencing this issue? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
LeslieO

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem - contacts dashboard stuck at 61 for 5 days but uploaded 2k today. Cleared cache, tried in incognito & other browsers and allowed third parties with no success.

Thanks

Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 23.23.29.pngScreenshot 2020-04-09 at 23.23.48.pngnks

0 Upvotes
LeslieO

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

Dashboard is working now Smiley Very Happy

Please ignore 

0 Upvotes
JDesmond
Solution

Dashboard Cannot Load

SOLVE

I resolved the issue.  I had to accept thrid part cookies.

0 Upvotes