Dashboards & Reporting

aay
Participante

Daily Report for Non-HubSpot User

resolver

Hi HubSpot Community,

I'd like to set up a daily email report that goes to non-HubSpot user sales reps with a list of contacts with either a last email click date or last email open date within the last 2 days.

The goal is for the email to be sent daily to the HubSpot Owner including a list of owned contacts with Contact Name, Account/Company Name, Email, Last Email Click/Open Date, Last Email Opened, Last Email Clicked.

Thanks!

Appy

2 Solução aceitas
coreysmith
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Ouro

resolver

Depending on your level of HubSpot purchase, you can set up a workflow that sends this information via email. At minimum you'd likely need to have HubSpot Professional so you have access to marketing workflows and marketing emails. You probably won't be able to get what you need with HubSpot sales workflows.

The easiest way to handle with HubSpot Professional would be to create smart lists that update daily and have an automated email that sends that information out on a daily basis. It will take a bit to set it up to get the data you want, but you should be able to get it to work.

--

Corey Smith

Marketing Strategist • Founder

Tribute Media

--
Corey Smith
Directory of Digital Marketing
corey@intuitivewebsites.com

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
coreysmith
Solução

resolver

A digest format is going to be a bigger challenge than sending basic information. The HubSpot emails are designed to send information one at a time and that's what you'd have to tie into. I'd probably take time to set up Zapier to connect to a Google Sheet that updates on a daily basis. It's pretty slick when you get it configured and can create some amazing custom reports that way.

Of course, the easiest way is to just make them a HubSpot user and limit their permissions.

--

Corey Smith

Tribute Media

--
Corey Smith

Exibir solução no post original

7 Respostas 7
coreysmith
Solução

resolver

Depending on your level of HubSpot purchase, you can set up a workflow that sends this information via email. At minimum you'd likely need to have HubSpot Professional so you have access to marketing workflows and marketing emails. You probably won't be able to get what you need with HubSpot sales workflows.

The easiest way to handle with HubSpot Professional would be to create smart lists that update daily and have an automated email that sends that information out on a daily basis. It will take a bit to set it up to get the data you want, but you should be able to get it to work.

--

Corey Smith

Tribute Media

--
Corey Smith
0 Avaliação positiva
aay
Participante

resolver

Hi Corey,

Thanks so much for the response. We have HubSpot Marketing Enterprise.

I'd like a consolidated email with all the contacts listed versus a separate email sent via a workflow for each contact that fits the requirements. 

Do you know of a way to do that via workflows?

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Appy

0 Avaliação positiva
coreysmith
Solução

resolver

A digest format is going to be a bigger challenge than sending basic information. The HubSpot emails are designed to send information one at a time and that's what you'd have to tie into. I'd probably take time to set up Zapier to connect to a Google Sheet that updates on a daily basis. It's pretty slick when you get it configured and can create some amazing custom reports that way.

Of course, the easiest way is to just make them a HubSpot user and limit their permissions.

--

Corey Smith

Tribute Media

--
Corey Smith
nlafakis
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Good morning!,

Do you happen to have a link to any sort of documentation related to this functionality? I'm looking to accomplish the exact same goal and have setup Zapier, but I'm at a loss for the functionality where it would allow for sending data via workflow to someone outside of HubSpot.

Thanks in advance, I know this is an OLD post 😃

CFaulkner
Participante

resolver

Did anyone respond to this? I am wondering too. 🙂 

DianaGomez
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @CFaulkner, hope you are doing well!

Since this is an old thread, I encourage you to create a new conversation, this way more users will be able to see it. Please make sure to add context, screenshots, and all the details you can.

Best,
Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
aay
Participante

resolver

Hi Corey,

This is really helpful! Thank you. I'll take these options back to the team and see what would work best. 

Thanks again!