Dashboards & Reporting

GrantR
Membro

Custom report - Count of activities per company by owner

resolver

I am looking for help building a custom report that will show a comparison of how many calls are being logged to how many companies. I.E A rep has 350 logged calls but only to 70 companies. Our business is very focused on outbound sales calls and I want to be able to quickly identify if reps are logging activity to the same companies over and over again.

I have tried many different combos of filters/data and can't seem to make this work. It either shows far too many calls (I think it measures total activities logged to the company, not just activities from the current owner or time period) or far too few (rep will show 350 total calls for the week but the report will only show 60)

Below are snips of the filters/data sets I have set up now (removed reps names for privacy).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

FiltersFiltersDataData

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
lynton
Solução
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

resolver

@GrantR below is a screenshot of the report I made to show # of companies and # of activities per activity assignee. I believe this delivers on your need to assess how many companies a user is logging activities against during a given timeframe. Hope this helps!

Selection_743.png

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
lynton
Solução

resolver

@GrantR below is a screenshot of the report I made to show # of companies and # of activities per activity assignee. I believe this delivers on your need to assess how many companies a user is logging activities against during a given timeframe. Hope this helps!

Selection_743.png

jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @GrantR,

If you are looking specifically for calls, then I would recommend going with the first filters you listed, as the second will also pull in other activities. 

@Nynke_HM do you (or any of your teammates) have any suggestions for how to create a report to show how many calls are being logged to different companies? @lynton@sanka@Adeel do you have any suggestions for @GrantR?

I also wanted to share a resource we have regarding sales reporting.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva