Custom Rolling Date Range

SOLVE
Regular Contributor

I'm trying to create a dashboard that will show me deals in progress on a rolling 'close dates' 3 month/90 period - has anyone created anything that might be suitable for this?

I know there's the one month/this quarter style but nothing I can adjust myself, so looking for ideas how I can workaround this. 

Many thanks!

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @Ying

Do you have the reporting add on? If so, it looks like you can create a dashboard report with a date range set to a rolling date of the last 90 days. 

Does that help you do want you want to do? 

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @Ying

Do you have the reporting add on? If so, it looks like you can create a dashboard report with a date range set to a rolling date of the last 90 days. 

Does that help you do want you want to do? 

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hi Phil, 

Thanks for getting back to me - it's the next 90 days that we are looking to report for. 

For example, what deals are due to close in the next 90 days, the stage they're in and the value. 

Kindest regards, 

Ying

New Contributor

I too am looking for a way to create a rolling forecast of deals in the next year. Unfortunately the Deal "Forecast" report only supports a past-period rolling option.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

Let me add that this is a good idea to implement. You get next month and next quarter, but only rolling date ranges for the past. I'd love to be able to set up a rolling date range for the future - e.g. show me deals that are closing in the next 90 days.

Regular Contributor

Thanks @ParkerShort - it baffles me why it isn't already a standard feature!

Occasional Contributor

This isn't really a solution to the problem explained here. 

What is needed is the option to set a rolling date to future dates. Right now the only options are like "Last 7 days" when we also need  "Next 7 days". 

Commenting to hopefully bring more attention to this pretty important reporting functionality. 

Occasional Contributor

Hi, major thread bump here - but I still cannot see a forward looking rolling date range?

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

We are also in need of a rolling date in the future feature.  e.g. "Deals set to close in the next 90 days"

0 Upvotes