Dashboards & Reporting

KPitt

Custom Report

SOLVE

Hello! I would like to generate a report to show all the visits to our website within a certain time frame. I receive a notification every time someone visits, so Hubspot is obviously "tracking" that information. Most notifications are basically just domain names, others are specific people. Some are new visitors, others are already in our CRM. I am a newbie to Hubspot and need guidance on how to set up a custom report. Thank you!

Kara

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Custom Report

SOLVE

Hi @KPitt,

You can find default reports for this under Menu > Reports > Analytics Tools > Traffic Analytics. This is cohort reporting (so very different from the object based reports for contacts, for example) and based on the tracking code on your website.

The degree of customization for these reports is limited. You can find more information about them here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/analyze-your-site-traffic-with-the-traffic-analytics-tool

Let me know if that's what you're looking for!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Custom Report

SOLVE

Hi @KPitt,

You can find default reports for this under Menu > Reports > Analytics Tools > Traffic Analytics. This is cohort reporting (so very different from the object based reports for contacts, for example) and based on the tracking code on your website.

The degree of customization for these reports is limited. You can find more information about them here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/analyze-your-site-traffic-with-the-traffic-analytics-tool

Let me know if that's what you're looking for!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.